Saturday, July 1, 2017

JULY DEAL

Who doesn't love FREE stuff? Starting July 1st and ending July 31st, you get these four products PLUS 2 Clear Blocks and a new stamp set that will be debuting in the Holiday Catalog called Carols Of Christmas, keep reading...




I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and wanted to alert you of a great deal starting on July 1st for ANYONE that is interested. Over 18 years ago, my demonstrator NEVER told me I could do this so I tell EVERYONE! Why not save 20% discount by joining me? And starting July 1st, this is what you will receive AND YOU NEVER, EVER HAVE TO SELL OR HOLD CLASSES!


Go through the catalog or my online store and pick $125 worth of merchandise and pay only $99
FREE SHIPPING
FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend), and a Bone FolderFREE Carols of Christmas Stamp Set


That’s an added value of $72 which makes this deal worth $197.00 for $99.00 and FREE SHIPPING





What happens once you join my team? Absolutely nothing if you choose to.
Enjoy 20% off all of your future purchases IF YOU CHOOSE TO
Sell to family and friends and earn income of 20-25% off all sales IF YOU CHOOSE TO
Join my team and purchase the kit only and nothing else IF YOU CHOOSE TO
What happens if you don’t purchase again in the next 5 months? You just drop as a team member and go back to being a customer and paying full price!
What happens if you want to keep going? You keep receiving the discount on your purchases and you get me as your coach! Sounds to good to be true? Why not?
Start by choosing your products worth $125 and then go here to sign up under me as your team leader:Click here to join staring July 1st: JOIN MY TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment