Friday, February 23, 2018

Join Stampin' Up! Family

I would love to have you join my team. This is a great time to join.
Here's what you can get with your Starter Kit when you join during Sale-a-Bration:
·         With your $99 Starter Kit, you get $125 of product (your choice) with FREE SHIPPING.
·         During Sale-a-Bration, you earn 2 free stamp sets (your choice) at any price. That's a HUGE bonus!
·         You will save 20% on everything you buy straight out of the gate (with an opportunity to save more).
·         You have access to sneak peeks and early product releases.
·         You get to be a part of our incredible online community. 
I love our group and would love to introduce you to them. This is such a great opportunity for you to join or re-join. If you have questions, please email me. I'm happy to set up a call to chat with you about this amazing opportunity. You can Join Now


No comments:

Post a Comment